Monday, May 23, 2011

I know, I know....

So I suspect right about now you are saying to yourself, "Self, Why in the world is this individual writing a blog? WHY? I mean, for heaven sakes, this person is not creative, this person is not interesting, this person clearly is a few cards short of a deck and to top it all of this person has a penis!" I know, I said the same things. I thought to myself "Am I ALLOWED to write a blog?" I mean, I knew I would enjoy it. I knew that it would be a great way to verbalize the current status of my life and if no one else, at least Tamzon would read it..... Right? I think.... But anyways, I digress. Even if all these things are true, am I even Allowed to write a blog? I mean, seriously I cannot think of another male, NOT ONE! Who has a blog. So wouldn't that make the very act of starting a blog the utter height of UN-Manliness? With this persistent set of diatribes running through my head I came to the conclusion that... Who Cares?? I'm going to write one anyways! I enjoy reading others so much that there is no reason that I can't write my own. At least now I can satiate my wife's desire for more pictures by having a reason to agree to the many ridiculous poses and portraits that she believes we should be subjecting ourselves too. I mean, it's not like I can lose my Man Card again, I'm already Married.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh JT i love that you have a Blog!! and yes, there are plenty of men who have blogs! :) I'm sooo excited to be Blogging Buddies with you!! This is just genius!! AH i can't say enough good things about this!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete