Monday, October 31, 2011

Aqua Nerd!


So my wonderful wife schemed and schemed over the past month deciding what we were going to be for Halloween(I knew better than to think I had much of a choice). The reason for her much scheming though is the fact that she was trying to determine which costume she could force me into that I might actually enjoy! She poured hours of her blood sweat and tears into this project, in fact, I am pretty sure that not only did she hand paint our costumes but she sheared the sheep and wove the fabric!!(No promises on the last two) This what what she came up with:



(This one shows the Shirts quite a bit better)


What do you mean you don't know what this is just by seeing the logo on the front?? This wonderful idea was formulated based off of non-other than the oh so infamous

AQUABATS!

(The Back of the Shirt)
(Have I told you I LOVE this woman?)

So despite the rather large amount of hesitancy surrounding the idea of getting into a costume of any form... Need less to say, she won me over ;-)

Besides, Now I can dress up like an Aquabat AND be a nerd.... aT ThE SAmE TimE!!

/Nerdphoria

3 comments:

  1. I am SO tempted to hack your blog and post FOR you, Baby.... Just sayin' ;P I know, I know, you don't exactly have all the time in the world. I just miss your sweet voice...and writing-style. ;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooooo. This is your blog-conscience. We haven't spoken in a while...1 year, 9 months, 6 days, 2 hours and 23 minutes...to be almost precise.
    I miss you. Come back to me. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aqua Nerd,
    I think you should take up writing again. I mean, I've almost written more than you on your own blog - here in the comments section! :P
    You have SO MUCH to GIVE! SO MUCH to SHARE! The world deserves to hear your voice! Sing loud, sing proud man!

    ReplyDelete