Monday, October 17, 2011

Cricket Cricket

Is this it?
Nope



How about this?


Not even close

Hmmmmm, ThIs OnE??


YOU FOUND IT!!!!

Yep, thats what I am talking about. Those wonderfully like crunch sna....err bugs named crickets! You see, in my house crickets are fugitives. OUTLAWS. Continually on the run and never doing the right thing. Yep, you are correct, they are JUST like kid in elementary school who accidentally call the teacher fat at the beginning of the year. Yep, there is no hope for them.... It is as though every choice they make is one that brings them closer to death. Who is this harbinger of death you might ask? This destroying angel who passeth not the crickets by?

None other that my Darling Wife ;-)


Oh she may look innocent. Standing there with her sprouting Onion..... But I know better. She is secretly a Ninja of death raining sandals of destruction down upon ill begotten trespassers. I have tried many a time (unsuccessfully I might add) to encourage the innocent bystanders to flee for their lives but to no avail. In my house, trespassing by this kind is punishable only by death, and None can escape her omniscient gaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment